Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Support From Friends!!!

Hi guys,

Here are the some message I got from some of my friends for quitting the TCS.

From Auxi...

Hi SI,

Just follow guts..no need to worry...all the best

From Praveen S...

Hmmmm....I know you from last 3 years you never took any wrong decesion & gave any body wrong advice.... dont worry abt d past now do well in ur interested field ALL THE BEST.
regards
Praveen


From Gogi,

Congratulations Mutnal ...
Here quitting TCS is not a mistake at all,but the perfect thing you did is you have quit the job which you are not passionate about.
99% among us hate the job which we are working on,but one who dares to quit those jobs is just 1%.Now you are among them...
once again MY HEARTY CONGRATULATIONS...i will definitely try my level best to help you reach your dream job.

From Adi...

Congrats Mutu I really appreciate your brave decision in this present market scenario. You have shown real guts I am proud of you that you have decided to move on to do something that really suits you. Like they say your mind was with Stock market and you never wanted to be tied down. All the best I whole heartedy support your decision.

Regards,
Adi


Thanks guys, for all your encouraging words. I hope I will rise to level which I am hoping from all your best wishes.
Thanks once again...

No comments: