Monday, September 28, 2009

Interesting Reading Material

Guys I am back in NAMMA BANGALORE from hot & humid BOMBAY(or MUMBAI)...

I read some interesting article...

Mr. Prime Minister Dr. Manmohan Singh's speech @ G20 meeting at Pittsburgh, where he brought very critical issues like world GDP rate, fall in the per capita income, stimulus & its timing of exit, export promotion & issue of protectionism...

In yesterday's STOI there was an article from Mr. Swaminathan Aiyar about Indian Car Exports (18% growth) beating China's (60% fall). He has analyzed beautifully, just have a look at it...

As we all know September 15th was first anniversary of Lehman Bro collapse. So at that I thought posting some article on that, but somehow I couldn't. So article related that are...

Guys you may remember, last year in October I wrote an article about Securitization Vs Money Supply/Credit Creation. Where in I talked about the how securitization is multiplying the credit creation. Exactly after one year, that is now in September I read same material with little bit more information in Indian Express. Check it and compare with mine...

IIMA professor Javant Varma has written about Lessons to be learned from Lehman Bro. in Financial Express....

I read a research paper by Koji Kobayashi, senior economist on "TRILEMMA OF INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL SYSTEM IN INDIA" which covers various issues. Its very good & explained very well so that everybody can understand. And also covered the almost all whatever happened during these 2 years crisis. Interested people should read it infact I say should save it...

No comments: