Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am back!!!

Yes guys I am back. I temporarily stopped posting, due to net problem. Now I got BSNL broadband I hope I resume my work as usual.

If you remember, I posted my last post in October 27th, after that I couldn't post anything due to above mentioned problem. Now you can ask is it takes almost 40-45 days to get new internet connection in a Metro like Bangalore! In fact I applied for BSNL broadband on 24th October if I am not wrong. And I got connection of phone line connection exactly one month of my registration, i.e. 24 of November. And in between I have been visiting local BSNL office on every weekend & REQUEST them for fast processing. And ultimately I have to bribe them(or in other words they demanded bribe) to get just the phone line connection, that too not working!

After all this they again took one week to activate my phone line & after week of that I got internet login & password to browse.

I wrote all this because I wanted to express my frustration & the way government offices work in these highly competitative environment. In one side, whole telecom industry feeling the heat of rate war between the rivals & BSNL is functioning like this. And when Central Government wanted to Divest/Disinvest part of its ownership, BSNL employees opposed for that!

Other competitors like Airtel, Tata Indicom & etc give service whenever, wherever we want that too immediately & with excellent cooperation. Here in BSNL office every office boy or clerk also acts as self crowned kings & leave about officers. So in this highly competative & customer service oriented era how the BSNL is going to maintain its market share. Already one major government owned company & which has experienced monopoly almost for 4 decades, i.e. LIC is loosing its market share very fast to its rival companies.

Anyway I wanted put forward my point of view, so I wrote it. So lets come to back our as usual topics like Stock market, Inflation, Economics & etc.

From last two to three months market is trading in range bound, i.e. Nifty is in the range of 4850 to 5180 broadly. One school of thought is market is consolidating before initiating another bull rally & other school of thought is market has rallied enough leaving behind the fundamentals of the economy. But whatever may be the analysts are saying market has its own causes & effects in LONG TERM!

And coming to Inflation, food inflation is going out of control & almost touched 20% because demand supply gap.

In addition to that IIP for October month is 10% which may not be very attractive number compared to last year BASE for same month, but all signals are leading towards probable RBI policy intervention.

And there are many more stuffs to write, I will do that in coming sessions...

2 comments:

Adithya said...

Nice to have u back Mutnal.
:-)

Aravind Gogineni said...

Heyyy...........WELCOME BACK DEAR....

You should have taken a broadband datacard instead...you could post ur articles anytime,anywhere...