Sunday, January 10, 2010

Interesting Reading Material...

Guys I read some interesting reading material from some papers & sites. So I am giving following links for the same, so that interested people can also can have a look at them...

In second half of 2007 when there was a bull run in India & crisis started in US that in India (in fact in our college also) there we discussed about coupling & decoupling theories. But some how I didn't agree with that point then also now also. Because I feel there an open economy no country can remain decoupled from the rest of the world.

I read an article from Mr. Jayanth Varma, Prof of IIMA in Financial Express. Which explains dependence on FIIs, FDIs & Liquidity in international financial markets.

In Indian Express there an article about Central Bankers.

There is an article about "10 things must do next decade by William Avery" in Financial Express.

Read this interesting article from "Mr. Ashok Desai in Telegraph"

Article about Emerging Countries & Recession

Is India going to overtake China in coming days? Now a days this discussion is going on everywhere. There an article related to this. Link.

In my previous I posted about GOLD, there is one more opinion about the same, read this.

Ajay Shah's opinion about Exchange Rate Regime.

No comments: