Monday, October 11, 2010

Black Monday in Karnataka's politics

Monday was worst day in Indian politics history. In fact its not only Monday, but from last 10-15 days the things happened here in Karnataka, never happened in Indian history I think. Here one thing I want to clear that I am not taking anybody's side even though I am from a political background family. From the day BJP government came to power, the crisis started within the BJP party and outside also. Three times government came under threat due to these crises within 2.5 years.

But this present one is worst in the history Indian politics in terms of

1. HORSE TRADING...
2. CHANGING OPINIONS OF MLA...
3. KIND OF MONEY SPENT ON RESORTS/TRAVELING...
4. NON-PARLIAMENTARY LANGUAGE USED ON MONDAY/OTHER DAYS...
5. THINGS HAPPENED IN VIDHANA SOUDHA...
6. BEHAVIOR OF OPPOSITION LEADERS WITH POLICE COMMISSIONER MR. SHANKAR BIDARI.

In Indian politics, I have never seen/heard of horse trading of MLAs for 35 crores - 50 crores even more (to each MLAs) according to some unbelievable source.

And coming to changing their opinions, most of the present MLAs, I think they don't have moral ground on which they fight election or their party fights. They are changing colors faster than chameleon, for the sake of power. They are behaving like, there no tomorrow and want to die in power!

Now talking about the money spent on resorts/their traveling & etc who is paying for all these. How can a SEEDHA SADHA politician/party can afford this kind lavish spending for group of horses(MLAs).

Monday morning when I was getting ready to office I was watching the final day drama. The way MLAs were behaving/using slangs to their colleagues and poor Marshals, I never felt they are representing Karnataka people & elected by people like me. Now I am ashamed that I voted for one of them. I think because of this kind behavior only makes most of us not to vote. One MLA went ahead of all this tore his shirt & was standing on the table in VIDHANA SOUDHA. What an example they are setting, at least they should think of their children in their home will be watching TV!

Bottom line:

Couple of the senior MLAs who spent their more than half of their life in politics were seen KICKING ONE OF VIDHANA SOUDHA'S DOORS, where as it is written as GOVERNMENT WORK IS GOD'S WORK! on front portion of VIDHANA SOUDHA.

No comments: