Saturday, November 8, 2008

See Sensex around 16K by Feb: Financial Astrologer (CNBC)

Hi guys do you believe in Astrology? That too astrology about STOCK MARKET. I dont know but here is an interview of FINANCIAL ASTROLOGER with CNBC. Following is the verbatim and its interesting go through...

Q: Do you think worst is over?

A: Yes, the worst is over.


Q: So where do you see the market going from here?

A: I have always said the stock market is going to go down and this is the first time that I am bullish on this market. It is going to go much-much higher from here. My target for Sensex is at least 15,000 and it can go upto 16,000 and for Nifty it is more than 4,500.


Q: How soon do you see all this happening?

A: Within four months' time, latest by February. This market will start going higher rightaway, Monday onwards, and can I recap what happened in last 10 months. Last December, I said the market is going to decline heavily during the middle of July 7, 2007 especially July 15.

I was bullish for April and till March, I was negative. Then again on May 1 on my website I wrote that we are heading for a bumpy ride and I indicated the market is going to sell off. Later on May 27, I said it is going to go at 14,000 and it went to 12,500 on July 15. I said in an e-mail to all my subscribers, the market has bottomed out buy it now, within a month market will be up 2,000 points and market went up 2,800 points within five days. On July 23, I said to sell because after August 14 the market is going to go down again and on August 14, I wrote the banks will come on an attack and there is going to be a major sell-off between August 15 and September 15 and so many banks collapsed in America and stock market sold off.

Then on September 15, till the end of September, I was slightly bullish and I went wrong completely I thought the market will go up 1,000-1,500 points but it didn’t happened and went down 1,000-points. On October 2, I send an e-mail saying that market is going to decline very heavily and the worst will come that on October 15 and end of November, when Nifty went to 2,500 I gave a buy call and I said that even if it goes to 2,200-2,300 no problem start buying good companies, you will not be able to buy good companies again and I will announce the market bottoming out when the time comes.

On the October 26, I said that the market will either bottom out on 29 or 31 and there were three days when the market was open 27, 29 and 31 and exactly that is what has happened, on October 28, the US market rallied- and the market has already bottomed out and what we see here is little bit of ups and downs. But from Monday onwards this market is going higher. It is possible by end of December this market is going to touch 15,000-16,000, but if not then at least 15,000 definitely and we will have minor sell off and then market will again rise and will be very bullish till February end.


Q: Could you quickly take us through the arrangement of stars, which is leading you to this kind of prediction?

A: Everytime I say something, I get hundreds of emails questioning me. Last time I had said something about Guru being vakriya and dhanu and so many things and the stock market has declined for so-and-so reason — there were several factors, which I am not going to disclose because that is my knowledge and I know how it works.

But the big picture is on December 10, Jupiter enters in Makar rashi, which is the ninth house Bhagyasthan India’s horoscope and it will be in seventh house from India’s Chandra rashi Kark creating a powerful Kark rashi yog, ninth in Bhagyasthan from Lagna and seventh from Chandra. These are bullish factors. For the first time I think, the Indian stock market has decoupled from the rest of the world and started running upward, any stock market after that should outperform the rest of the world, even though the US market is going to go higher from here too.

No comments: