Saturday, August 8, 2009

I am an Equity Advisor Now

Hi guys, thanks to my parents & friends who supported when I decided to leave TCS. Due to all your well wishes I got placed in ICICI Securities as an Equity Advisor, the kind of job I was looking after I resigned from TCS.

So any of my friends or readers wants any type of advise(opening demat account, MFs, ELSS, insurance or anything) I will be there for you guys. Even though I was doing all above mentioned things till now, but from now onwards I have backup of ICICI research team, risk management & etc, so I would be more appropriate.

Next one week I will not in bangalore since I am going to Bombay for training purpose, so after that you guys can contact me anytime of the day or drop in to our branch office i.e. in Cunningham Road.

I hope I will continue blogging more regularly from now onwards as I was not posting regularly from past 3-4 months (Even though I wanted to write/post daily but due to my laziness I couldn't do it).

3 comments:

Aravind Gogineni said...

You Lazy mutnal....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

I know you will work only when you get your dream profile....

ALL THE BEST YAAR.......

Unknown said...

congraluation sir....i hope you will give your best in your job....

atindra maheshwari

Unknown said...

its great to hear that u got the job u wanted...thanks for ur future support to us...i expet ur writing daily soon....cheers