Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Support an entrepreneur!!!

One of my friend, Anto has ventured into new business which he was planning from long time & discussed with us many times. Finally he has jumped into water, so I wish him all the best...

I am providing a link of his website in my blog so that whenever you guys wants place any order you can directly log into his website or through my blog u can proceed...

Following is the message from Anto, so I request all my readers to support in whatever manner you can...


Hi Friends,

To place your orders Rush in to www.nellaihalwawala.com

After plunging in lot of efforts to become an entrepreneur J, I have taken my first step to sell sweet from my native. Whether I become or not depends on you.J

Initial Inspirations are from you, the interest that you all have shown towards the halwa when I bring from my home town. Now with the same interest I would love to celebrate Diwali @ your home with my products presence along with our wishes.,

You do not have to worry about trapping your credit card details as the payment gateway has been setup by “PayPal”

Our Product:

1. Tirunelveli halwa - 0.5 KG – Rs 150/-

2. Tirunelveli halwa - 1 KG – Rs 275/-

To place your orders Rush in to www.nellaihalwawala.com

Our Process:

1. Your order for Halwa that is placed before 3 PM everyday will be dispatched on the same day.

2. Product are purchased from leading experts in Nellai junction

3. Halwa Delivered will be fresh for you as we directly send it from Tirunelveli

4. If your order is in Tamil Nadu/South India will be delivered in 2 working days.

5. Other Metros in India will be three Days

6. Other cities – 5 days

7. For now we deliver only within India, and planning to expand based on your support.

To place your orders Rush in to www.nellaihalwawala.com

During the initial phases I don’t have PR contacts to publish in Newspapers. All my Marketing is only through your mail boxes. Please forward it to your buddies and recommend to buy Halwa this Diwali

To place your orders Rush in to www.nellaihalwawala.com

You can contact us @ 91-9840414428 or 91-9840780857 in case of any queries you have about our product

_________________

Thanks & Regards,

Anto Jeyarajan I

Cell: 91-9840414428

No comments: